Youth Friendly Confidentiality Resources
We keep it zipped – we provide a confidential service for young people
Developed by NSW Kids and Families in partnership with the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District, Sydney Local Health District, St George Youth Service (READY Project), this set of resources addresses confidentiality for young people.
The poster and pocket-sized card are to explain confidentiality of health services for young people aged 12 to 24. These resources were developed through extensive consultation with an identified expert group including young people. These Resources are aligned with the NSW Youth Health Policy 2011-2016: Healthy bodies, healthy minds, vibrant futures.
- young people's health rights and responsibilities
- how personal health information is kept private
- when young people can make a decision about their own health
- situations where information needs to be shared
- Information sheet for services - provides information regarding how these Resources are to be displayed and used
To order free copies of poster and pocket-sized card, please click here.